New user? Introduce yourself here!

A Section for Television, Movies, Anime, and any other form of Video based Entertainment

New user? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Marc Steene » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Hey guys,

Thanks for signing up to the forum, hopefully we can start building a community for this game :) This is just a post where you can introduce yourself and tell others a little bit about you, what kind of stuff you like etc.

I guess I'll start it off. I'm 18 years old, and live in Bahrain (move here from the UK 4 years ago). Been making games for around 8 years now, both 2D and 3D. I enjoy action games, such as Gears of War, Halo, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty etc. but in the last couple of months I've been really getting into horror games, Amnesia in particular. I develop games on an Alienware M17x R3 laptop.

Anyway that's enough about me! If you haven't already, make sure you read the forum rules so you know what is and what is not acceptable.

Now don't be shy - introduce yourself!
Out of Sight - Not out of Mind
Marc Steene
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New user? Introduce yourself here!

Postby JestemJack » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi, my name is Jacek. I live in Poland. I am 16 years old. And I'm so glad to be a new user of the forum ;)
JestemJack

Postby AliveandDumb » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm Alive and Dumb.
(no pun intended.)
AliveandDumb

Postby Johnnieboy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm Johnnieboy, I am 15, from the lovely land of Scotland.

In spare time, I watch Anime (I love Sgt. Frog, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop and Studio Ghibli).
I'm also a massive gamer, Valve being the obvious favourite of mine :3 (Half life FTW!)
I'm a newbie photographer, and I'm a perfectionist! :P
Inquires: Send me a PM
Portfolio Available upon Request
Lover of Giroro, Alphonse, Mr Polar Bear & Totoro
*Feel free to add me, just include your Forum username in the contact request*
Johnnieboy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby epicness45 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:49 pm

my name is daniel i am 14 years old and i life in ontario
i love games and also COD because i am awesome at it and i cant wait to find out what the secret project is!
epicness45

Postby TehfuALz » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi, I'm TehfuALz (Aka tehfutiger on youtube) and I live in Asia. I am also 14 years old (turning 15 next year february)
I love scary games, such as slender and etc. I also play CS:GO,Half life 2, Gmod and a lot of games.
I can't wait for The Secret Project. If there is a mapmaker in the secret project, I would be really interested and I would make my own maps :D
TehfuALz

Postby Credt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi! My name is Paul. I'm 20 and I'm from Poland. I really appreciate that Marc and his team did a lot of amazing stuff for us. Keep it up, guys, you're the best!
Cześć! Na imię mam Paweł. Mam 20 lat i jestem z Polski (jak nietrudno się teraz domyślić). Szczerze doceniam i jestem wdzięczny, że Marc i jego ekipa wykonali dla nas tyle ekscytujących map do Slendera. Tak trzymajcie, chłopaki, jesteście najlepsi!
Credt

Postby Evil... » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Hey, my name is Alejandro and I'm from Spain. Hope that this community gets very wide.
Slender stared into my soul and stole my mind about two months ago, I fell in love with Slender: The eight pages by AgentParsec first, loved the gameplay and how the Mechanic works. And after that I found out that there are more maps involving Slender's Playstyle (really nice maps) which are the maps you made.
I'm 19 and I'm studying a nursing degree at Las Palmas, I like Italian food and fast food mostly. I like to play all kind of games. Have a good day to everyone.

P.D: Can't wait to see your secret project
Evil...

Postby Sanmuri » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Hello everybody :3
I am Sanmuri/Samuli from Finland. I am now 15 years old and I like to play. I am crazy sometimes x3. I really love Slender -games and I hope Secret Project will be the best :D
My favourite maps are Mansion and 7th Street. I have only beated the Mansion... So my goal is far away :D

I don't really know why I like to play these games... Maybe because Slenderman has taken over my mind? >:D
Not really :P. I have always liked scary games and other scary things. I'm so grateful for you, You have done great job :D

Bye~
Sanmuri

Postby KaiserFi » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Hello, I'm Kaiser and I am 15. I have been enjoying the Slender Man games ever since August of this year. I can't play any of the Slender Man Shadow games due to this being a school laptop that they let us take home and use for the entire school year. (Meaning I cannot update DirectX and every other update required to play these games. I do, on the other hand, have my father's laptop which I don't get to use so much, so I try to play and get to know them as much as I can.
To Swat Or Not To Swat
KaiserFi

Next

Return to TV & Movies