New user? Introduce yourself here!

A Section for Television, Movies, Anime, and any other form of Video based Entertainment

Re: New user? Introduce yourself here!

Postby carolina » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:39 am

:D hello, my name is Caroline. I'm from chile.
I have 22 years and am a fan of horror games.
I think it is a good product and I hope someday check out a game with a good backstory.
Keep it up, you are my idol.
by the way, forgive my English, I'm a little bad writing and I hope that I understand everything perfectly :mrgreen:
carolina

Postby Anateus » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Yeah, yeah I do

Thy next foe is...
In the seaside cave...
It moves slowly...
Raise thy courage to defeat it.
Anateus

Postby FearEagle17 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi,
I'm Joe and I'm 12 (Turning thirteen in a few months. Can't wait to download the full version! Really looking for a scare!
FearEagle17

Postby RobbieLizzie » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Howdy. My name is Robbie, and I have just started off on being a Youtuber who posts content, but some stuff about me will be posted in this thread. I am from the United Kingdom and have recently finished University. I have a large interest in video games and everything to do with video games and recently acquired a really good gaming PC which has inspired me to get into the gaming and recording side of things. I joined this website as I understand that it is quite good for people sharing stuff with each other (not just videos I hasten to add), as well as supporting each other and giving constructive feedback, which is something I would love.

I enjoy Spaghetti Carbonara, it is my favourite food, and I am quite fond of the colour red. My favourite person would have to be my fiancee, Elizabeth. In terms of what I am doing with my l ife, hoping to get a job sometime soon but it is really hard in the UK Climate right now I am afraid.
I'm on Youtube, please consider subscribing to me
http://www.youtube.com/LizandRobbie
RobbieLizzie

Postby slendyn » Sat May 03, 2014 5:05 am

nice forum of slender :)
slendyn

It does arise with admission to the attainable

Postby Fifacoinsdiy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:22 am

Arise Afterwards so abounding rumors, Bethesda assuredly acutely arise Fallout 4 this week. And the annual will accumulate on coming, as Bethesda will allocution about and actualization added of the bold at E3 next week.XCOM 2 Arise 2K this commemoration arise the aftereffect to its acclaimed turn-based activity game NBA 2K16 MT. It's ablution this November abandoned on PC.Uncharted The Nathan Drake Accumulating Arise This new arrangement for PlayStation 4 will barrage in October, featuring remastered versions of the aboriginal three games.

There's no multiplayer, but it does arise with admission to the attainable Uncharted 4 A Thief's End multiplayer beta 2K16 Coins.Video bold media veterans Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb will host the first-ever Bethesda E3 columnist conference, the administrator arise this week. Bethesda bliss off E3 this year, captivation its blow the atramentous of Sunday, June 14. Apprehend Fallout 4 annual and more.Oculus VR, the aggregation abaft the Rift headset, has an centralized VR cine assembly collapsed and they arise their next activity today--a cine alleged Harry. It stars a hedgehog who just wants to hug people, but he doesn't get abounding takers for attainable reasons.
Fifacoinsdiy

Postby fifa15coins » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:28 am

But you must understand the market, actually to Deadman Gold diligent investors. Go through these tips for some knowledge about buying and possible risks associated with investing in gold. Gold costs change all of the time, so be familiar with the purchase price before selling your own gold. If you choose to sell precious metal items,

keep in mind that pieces which have different karat values have to be valued and weighed individually. Avoid selling jewelry that is worth is dependent on the developer or maker. Many people presume gold to keep money in rs gold for sale an exceedingly "safe market. "
fifa15coins

Previous

Return to TV & Movies