The Lack of Activity is Real

Anything that does not fall under any other category.

The Lack of Activity is Real

Postby Kronyklos » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Seriously, I don't think anyone has posted anything for the last month or so.
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
Kronyklos

Re: The Lack of Activity is Real

Postby LadyPakenham » Mon May 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Marc's a Comp Sci major. Now that I am also at uni and have CS friends I can appreciate that. It's hard to reach CS students even by text, which for some reason cracks me up to no end...
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Postby Kronyklos » Thu May 28, 2015 11:47 pm

LadyPakenham wrote:Marc's a Comp Sci major. Now that I am also at uni and have CS friends I can appreciate that. It's hard to reach CS students even by text, which for some reason cracks me up to no end...

It's not really that Marc isn't doing anything, it's that none of the "usual" users have come on at all.
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
Kronyklos

Postby LadyPakenham » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:40 pm

Kronyklos wrote:
LadyPakenham wrote:Marc's a Comp Sci major. Now that I am also at uni and have CS friends I can appreciate that. It's hard to reach CS students even by text, which for some reason cracks me up to no end...

It's not really that Marc isn't doing anything, it's that none of the "usual" users have come on at all.

Yeah. The hype has definitely died.
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Postby Kronyklos » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:44 am

I always thought the whole Slenderman thing would never last, especially when people started churning out crappy games (not Slenderman's Shadow, those are good) and it just was a chore to play them. Anyway, quick question: do any of you guys go on Reddit?
Kronyklos

Postby Sleric9 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:00 am

Kronyklos wrote:quick question: do any of you guys go on Reddit?

Kind of, I don't have an account or browse very much but I go on it occasionally if I'm looking for something specific.
But first, let me take an arrow to the knee
Sleric9

Return to Anything