New user? Introduce yourself here!

Anything that does not fall under any other category.

Re: New user? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Kimarnic » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Hello :3
Im Kimarnic
I speak spanish and a little english c:
Im a brony and i never player Slender because my pc cant emulate it,but i saw videos about the game :3
Z͓̟̻̪̝͕̺̀ͫ̚A̙̞̪͑ͧͅL̰͚̎̈̌G̲̝͑͛̉O̲̪ͨ̍͊ͮ̓̃͒͑ ̞̞̦͖͔̪́̄͑̅ͨͥͫ̓ͅP̝̝͗̿ͥ͒͐ͭ̽ͤĨ̝͉̦̗̻̭͔̙̇E̳͇̥̳͆ͭͤ̔̅̌̚
Kimarnic

Postby Craigy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey, I'm Craig, I live in Scotland and I'm 15 years old :)
Craigy

Postby G4mesTube » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Hello, my names Anthony, I'm aged 18, from England.
Huge gamer, horror game is my type of thing, I record with a facecam/reactions to entertain people, Slenderman's Shadow is my latest uploads and are very entertaining.
Here is my Youtube channel if you would like to see some awesome Horror gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/G4mesTube?feature=mhee
G4mesTube

Postby Keizaron » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:44 am

Hey everybody, Keizaron here. Figured I'd join the forums since I love Slender games and I've been doing Slender reaction videos for the past couple of weeks. I also have a very modest gaming channel and am looking to get more subscribers and people to collaborate with, so hopefully I can find a few people here! My channel on YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/user/KeizaronGaming

(Sorry if the link was considered off-topic)
Keizaron

Postby kira1000 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 am

hi everyone, my name is kira1000 and I am from Australia. I LOVE anime (especially ones like paranormal agent and sword art online), horror movies and GAMES (RPGs, FPSs, RTSs and some racing games, and also horror, amnesia FTW)
I am 19 turning 20 next month and a TAFE student. nice to meet everyone.
kira1000

Postby Keizaron » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 am

Well, I tried posting a couple days ago. Guess my intro post didn't go through?

I'm Keizaron! I'm excited to be on these forums with a bunch of people who share my interest in playing Slender games. I look forward to my time here!
Keizaron

Postby TheWTF » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:17 pm

hi :lol:
TheWTF

Postby lilbuscus139 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi, I'm Lily. I'm 13 years old, and I live in the US. I like Minecraft, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Legend of Zelda, Slender (duh), Mario, Portal, and Kinect stuff. I spend several hours a day gaming, and would do more if I were allowed. I do not scare easily, but Slenderman's Shadow has kinda gotten to me. It does scare me, but not a lot. About half of my friends are gamers. :)
lilbuscus139

Postby LadyPakenham » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:48 am

lilbuscus139 wrote:Hi, I'm Lily. I'm 13 years old, and I live in the US. I like Minecraft, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Legend of Zelda, Slender (duh), Mario, Portal, and Kinect stuff. I spend several hours a day gaming, and would do more if I were allowed. I do not scare easily, but Slenderman's Shadow has kinda gotten to me. It does scare me, but not a lot. About half of my friends are gamers. :)

I already know who your favorite LPer is. :D
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Postby iRDerpyy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:16 am

Hey~
I just signed up not to long ago and I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm a huge fan of Slenderman's Shadow and currently making my own Slender game in Unity! So, I thought it would be cool to just join the forum! Call me Derpy! So~ yeah! Bye, friends... *creepysmile*
iRDerpyy

PreviousNext

Return to Anything