slender man's shadow Easter egg

Talk about all aspects of the game

slender man's shadow Easter egg

Postby slendercarnival » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:08 am

i have just played 7th street and discovered an Easter egg. i was taking a different route to try and get all eight pages and escape. on the 2nd page i saw slendy! i hid behind a building for 3 seconds and before i even got to peek out of the building slendy was right next to me. i ran away and on the seventh page, unable to run i turned my flashlight off, hoping to regain sprinting and at that moment the CHASE MUSIC started to play! and boy did slendy put up quite a chase. i was half way across the level when the chase music stopped. he killed me later. the chase music is also on elementary and mansion. do you have any Easter eggs? i hope so. you can post those experiences here.
slendercarnival

Re: slender man's shadow Easter egg

Postby ScaredSmiley » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Well, there are LOTS of easter eggs (before 7th street came out) in Slenderman's Shadow maps. Most of these are not hard to notice, but still these are good hidden. These are pictures of famous YT'ers that played the game. In Hospice, it's WAY too easy to notice. With a MS Paint brush (it looks like that), Marc added graffiti on the walls. It looks really ugly.
Rest in peace best forum ever
ScaredSmiley

Postby SlenderSeeker » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Now now, ScaredSmiley, I think the dumb Easter eggs and graffiti in Hospice are just part of the old maps' Narm Charm... I kind of like how cheesy it is. XD
"Fear the man, the Slender Man / For he can do what no man can."
SlenderSeeker

Postby ScaredSmiley » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:12 pm

SlenderSeeker wrote:Now now, ScaredSmiley, I think the dumb Easter eggs and graffiti in Hospice are just part of the old maps' Narm Charm... I kind of like how cheesy it is. XD

I actually liked the hidden pictures xD
But that graffiti is just stupid :p
ScaredSmiley

Postby SlenderSeeker » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Speaking of glitches and Easter eggs, I was just doing some testing of the Legacy Prison map last night to make sure everything ran well before I began recording for my LP, and I... glitched through the floor at one point, falling outside the level. Nice. XD I laughed for about three minutes because it was so unexpected. Well I suppose that's one way to escape the Slenderman! :lol:
SlenderSeeker

Postby Kronyklos » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 am

Yeah, SlenderSeeker, that's really funny :lol: That's not really an easter egg, though. Still, A REALLY GOOD WAY TO ESCAPE! :D
Good things come to those who wait. But so do really malevolent and scary things. In fact, probably more of those. Better keep moving.
Kronyklos

Postby ScaredSmiley » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:12 pm

SlenderSeeker wrote:Speaking of glitches and Easter eggs, I was just doing some testing of the Legacy Prison map last night to make sure everything ran well before I began recording for my LP, and I... glitched through the floor at one point, falling outside the level. Nice. XD I laughed for about three minutes because it was so unexpected. Well I suppose that's one way to escape the Slenderman! :lol:

That's funny! Too bad you didn't film it, I would really like to see that xD
And.. How did the outside of the map look like?
ScaredSmiley

Postby LadyPakenham » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Actually, speaking of Prison...now, this is just something my sister told me she saw in a YouTube comment, but...there's a rumor that there's a Gangnam Style Easter egg. It has something to do with that lettering on the walls, I think.

Again, don't know if it's true, but that would be awesome if you could get him to dance or something.
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Postby SlenderSeeker » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 am

ScaredSmiley wrote:
SlenderSeeker wrote:Speaking of glitches and Easter eggs, I was just doing some testing of the Legacy Prison map last night to make sure everything ran well before I began recording for my LP, and I... glitched through the floor at one point, falling outside the level. Nice. XD I laughed for about three minutes because it was so unexpected. Well I suppose that's one way to escape the Slenderman! :lol:

Like night sky with a very nice, large full moon. XD
SlenderSeeker

Postby ScaredSmiley » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:15 am

SlenderSeeker wrote:
ScaredSmiley wrote:

Like night sky with a very nice, large full moon. XD

Haha, nice xD
ScaredSmiley

Return to Product Chat