Alex is really the Governor.

alex.jpg
Rockin' that plaid
alex.jpg (37.86 KiB) Viewed 8855 times

Tim is probably also the Governor.

governor.jpg
Because sunglasses > eyepatch
governor.jpg (55.31 KiB) Viewed 8855 times
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Re: The Photoshop Theory

Postby Anateus » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:06 am

Oh My God !!
This explains so much !!

But where does Jay fit into this ?

Thy next foe is...
In the seaside cave...
It moves slowly...
Raise thy courage to defeat it.
Anateus

Postby Kronyklos » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 am

Nice signature LadyPakenham!
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
Kronyklos

Postby Sleric9 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

The governer kinda looks like a taller, less freaky Tim. That's my opinion though :P
But first, let me take an arrow to the knee
Sleric9

Postby LadyPakenham » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Sleric9 wrote:The governer kinda looks like a taller, less freaky Tim. That's my opinion though :P

He does kind of have the David Morrissey thing going on, at least with the shape of his face. I realized this after I finished the picture. I just stared at it, at first admiring my work, then thinking that it almost looked realistic, and then it slowly dawned on me. And I panicked.

"Joseph Listens to Jazz" is starting to make so much sense.

Kronyklos wrote:Nice signature LadyPakenham!

*giggles with delight*

Anateus wrote:Oh My God !!
This explains so much !!

But where does Jay fit into this ?

Isn't it obvious?

jay.jpg
I have to say, no offense to Andrea, but Jay has very pretty eyes.
jay.jpg (54.85 KiB) Viewed 8847 times

And with more consideration, maybe Alex should be Milton.

Yeah. Alex should totally be Milton.
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Postby LadyPakenham » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Sleric9 wrote:The governer kinda looks like a taller, less freaky Tim. That's my opinion though :P

WAIT A MINUTE...I just noticed. The Governor is a "less freaky" version of Tim?

I really hope you meant for that to be the other way around, or I'm gonna have to get all raging fangirl on you. :lol:

(Honestly, even Masky doesn't scare me as much as the Governor does... :cry: )
LadyPakenham

Postby Sleric9 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:37 pm

LadyPakenham wrote:

WAIT A MINUTE...I just noticed. The Governor is a "less freaky" version of Tim?

I really hope you meant for that to be the other way around, or I'm gonna have to get all raging fangirl on you. :lol:

(Honestly, even Masky doesn't scare me as much as the Governor does... :cry: )

DAWN'T HURT ME PLZ ILY

For cereals tho, once you know the characters a bit more in-depth, the Governor is a LOT more freaky than Tim. I will be honest about that. If you're seeing pictures of them just for the first time though, I think Tim would be the odder looking one.

I don't mean Tim as in Tim Sutton. Out of character, he looks fairly typical and average. But when he's IN character as Tim from MH, he does it so well he actually looks as unhinged as the character's life and past is.

Like, in Entry #66, his whole physical appearance looks mildly haunting. I can't really explain why, but he stills looks a lot different than when he's not acting.

That's all I meant. Tim Suttons beautiful. Please don't fangirl me D:
Sleric9

Postby LadyPakenham » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Sleric9 wrote:I don't mean Tim as in Tim Sutton. Out of character, he looks fairly typical and average. But when he's IN character as Tim from MH, he does it so well he actually looks as unhinged as the character's life and past is.

Like, in Entry #66, his whole physical appearance looks mildly haunting. I can't really explain why, but he stills looks a lot different than when he's not acting.

'Cause he's acting. :D

Of course, yeah. Tim the character is intended to be "haunting" (that's actually the perfect word for him) because, more than any of the others, he and his condition really f**k with your head. You feel terrible for him, you're a bit scared because you realize that at any moment he could get all Masky on you, and what's really terrifying is that he represents something that is very real: mental illness. It's horrible to watch him descend further into madness because you know that for many people this nightmare is reality. (And Masky does scare the shit out of me every single time, no matter how many times I watch the entries that feature him.)

In fact, the Governor is scary for the exact same reason. He represents something that's completely real, even in a somewhat supernatural world. And while we feel bad for Tim, we hate the Governor's guts and hope that Michonne chops off his head and puts it in a fish tank (or, at least, that's what I'm rooting for).

Sleric9 wrote:DAWN'T HURT ME PLZ ILY

Tim Suttons beautiful. Please don't fangirl me D:

Okay...because I find the picture you posted to be adorable I guess you're safe...for now. :twisted:

Here, have some kittens:

LadyPakenham

Postby Sleric9 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 pm

LadyPakenham wrote:And while we feel bad for Tim, we hate the Governor's guts and hope that Michonne chops off his head and puts it in a fish tank (or, at least, that's what I'm rooting for).

If that were to actually happen my life would be even more complete.

and I don't think I could agree with this anymore than I already do. I know a couple people with mental illnesses, and it IS scary to watch them descend. Even thought I'll never meet Tim the character, I still feel the same way about him as I do towards the people in my life affected my mental illness. Obviously their issues aren't as severe as killing people at night and disappearing for 3 weeks at a time, but still, you are absopositivelylutely correct, m'lady.

And yeah, they do differ in the sense that Tim is one you feel sorry for and The Governor is one you'd like to personally impale with a machete. Either way, they are both f**ked up, just in very different ways.

Also, thanks for the kittehs. :D I feel like I should give you something in return...

eh, why not puppies.

Sleric9

Postby ScaredSmiley » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Sleric9 wrote:
LadyPakenham wrote:And while we feel bad for Tim, we hate the Governor's guts and hope that Michonne chops off his head and puts it in a fish tank (or, at least, that's what I'm rooting for).

If that were to actually happen my life would be even more complete.

and I don't think I could agree with this anymore than I already do. I know a couple people with mental illnesses, and it IS scary to watch them descend. Even thought I'll never meet Tim the character, I still feel the same way about him as I do towards the people in my life affected my mental illness. Obviously their issues aren't as severe as killing people at night and disappearing for 3 weeks at a time, but still, you are absopositivelylutely correct, m'lady.

And yeah, they do differ in the sense that Tim is one you feel sorry for and The Governor is one you'd like to personally impale with a machete. Either way, they are both f**ked up, just in very different ways.

Also, thanks for the kittehs. :D I feel like I should give you something in return...

eh, why not puppies.

IT'S SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE
Rest in peace best forum ever.

my soundcloud if someone still cares x'D
ScaredSmiley

Next

Return to Slenderman Mythos